Friday, February 21, 2014

my kid is cuter than your kid...

…. and that is the truth and i don't feel bad about it. (i think it's fair to say that all parents feel this way about their own children!)

looks aren't everything though, and i know it. however he is pretty much amazingness, defined - his personality is spirited and his smile is contagious!



he is my "boom shakalaka" - kind of 
on the bigger side and a pretty funny guy


to drool is cool.


anyway, he is amazing.

i love him and the cliche is true: i cannot imagine my life without him!

moving right along, we were blessed with TEN glorious inches of glistening snow last night! wahoo! it's beautiful and I LOVE it! PLUS, it enabled me to work from home today and spend all darn day with baby james. the Lord works in mysterious ways, especially when in cahoots with my girl Mother Nature!

love the snow. loved the time with my bb!

happy weekend, all y'all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment