Thursday, January 15, 2015

the truth is, I NEVER left you!

don't call it a comeback! I never really left - I just....ran out of time! here are a few pics to bring us into 2015. please know that I searched my photo library (on my phone) and tried to not only post amazing pics of my wonderful baby child, however it was quite the challenge! not surprisingly the vast majority of my pics are focused (or not) on that round face of my little sweet bbj. :D and no, i'm not apologizing. It's my civil DUTY to record and disclose this irresistible face to the general public! He may not be the cure to cancer (debatable) but he certainly is the cure to the common blues. or grays. or... overall dumpiness. 

New Year's Day night...these are like, LED balloons or something cool. he loved it!


red light district... a whole new meaning.


he's all like, "peace, I'm outtie!" 
then he realized it was 0 degrees outside and hung around.


I'm flying!



family pic, minus Nashy. 
This was snapped outside L.L. Bean in Mall of America.


Merry Christmas from the Weller Girls!


made some pumpkin bread pudding for Thanksgiving. 
Yes, that would be way back in November.




mmmm it was delicious! and healthy!
hahahahaha JK! NOT HEALTHY.




Let's get the party started with White Castle stuffing!


shred the sliders!


add some veggies...


et, voila! perfection! this was also super delicious.
and healthy.
nope, I'm a liar. not healthy.

Work has been suppppps busy lately and so has life at home. No real surprise there. The weather is warming up this weekend, finally!! we have an unheard of, forecasted 40 degrees for Saturday! Minneapolis might break!! I don't even know what people are going to do...i am definitely looking forward to the warm up though! last week it was like, FREEZING degrees outside with a high temp of "don't even go outside with exposed skin." needless to say (but i will say it), i think it's a fair assessment in stating that we are all dying to get OUTSIDE for a while this weekend!!! yay! I didn't even wear a jacket to work today...high of 34 degrees. What's up now, B!TCHES! I felt unstoppable this morning, riding 'round town (commuting to work) with no jacket. I contemplated opening my sunroof, but since i was behind a stinky school bus I decided to keep it closed. 

can't believe it's already January 15. do you realize that means we have about 2 months left of winter weather, 'only'!? that's totally doable! March is the snowiest month of the year (a surprise, I know!) but we can plow through it. haha, pun intended. oh look at me. so funny. 

we are also busy at home planning to plan our wedding! we have a July date set...we best be stickin' to that date because we already put the deposit down! damn, these things cost a pretty penny! all of these little things sure add up quickly. we have less than six months to the BIG DAY, and a long, long list of things to do. one nibble at a time, i guess. yeeecckkkk. (<--- what is that word!?)

so, that's all i've got right now. I could probably drone on and on about wedding planning, but how cliche is that! 

so, here's to the weather - thank you Mother Nature for the mid-winter warm up! wahoo!





No comments:

Post a Comment