Thursday, December 13, 2012

soap acrobatics

something crazy happened.

in the shower.

with the bar of soap.

you won't believe this! 

it was so amazing that I had to take a picture when I got out of the shower....confused yet?

so there I was, showering like normal...with an abnormally small bar of soap. apparently it slipped out of my hands and ended up on the tub floor on it's narrow edge. the soap stuck like a dang Chinese throwing star, right on the floor and withstood the running water for the rest of my shower! it looked like a small white boulder in a river of bathwater, holding it's own. such a brave little soap wedge!

here it is, that brave shaving of bubble-maker....


voila! see it? that teensy tiny sliver of soap? it stuck like that for about 5 minutes, not budging! obviously I was very amazed.

I don't know what the strangest part of this post is. what the magic soap did or the fact that I took a picture of it...OR, how about the very obvious: i am posting about it all! soap acrobatics, folks. amazed yet?

that's all for today. I need it to be friday.
right.
now.


waiting...

now?

soon!

enjoy.

1 comment: