Friday, February 14, 2014

My Funny Valentines

I LOVE Valentine's Day. 

No, well yes, but not just Valentine's Day. I love all the lead up to Feb. 14…I can never get enough of the heart decorations and the fun and frolic that goes along with all things "LOVE-Y." Day of LOVE. 

I love love!!

So of course I love this jour d'amore! It's fun and healthy to celebrate LOVE in all forms. Neighborly, brotherly, sisterly, romantically, etc… love of all things! 

and what else do I LOVE? all the beautiful Valentine's CANDY, CANDY, CANDY!!! pinks and reds and whites, oh my! sugar in such darling colors and shapes (of hearts, of course!). I love it. and I cannot get enough! 

Anyway, enough about the candy. I just keep shoveling it in my mouth…doesn't last too long. The real loves of my life are my Jameses, and of course my sisters, parents, Nashy, and other friends and family (yes, you Jilly!), and dentists. Seriously, dentists (KG). :)

so, in honor of my loves, here are my Valentines… 



(yes I think this looks like Big J)


and my furry valentine, Nash


...Happy Valentine's WEEKEND - CANDY TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment