Friday, September 12, 2014

marooned!

"btw you need to blog," she says.

ok, so here i am, i say.

new things going on? not much. why not? because I have a ten month old child and am training for a marathon and have a fiancé who coaches football and am trying to finish a big project at work and i am sick of excel sheets and am busy trying to hold my sh!t together so i have basically negative time to do anything new. and i need to walk the dog.

did you like that run-on sentence? i think its safe to say that the life i currently lead is one long, run-on sentence, personified! try to say said sentence in one breath, about half an octave higher than usual. that is my liffffeee.  note this is not a complaint. just happens to be a matter of fact.

but really, things have been going pretty well. I even managed to wear a new outfit today. this is huge. why? because my pants are maroon. yup, maroon skinnies. this is a considerable deviation from my standard ensemble of dark denim skinnies. they are maroon. did you hear me the first two times i said it? anyway, funny thing about these (maroon) skinnies. naturally, they are from target. (iloveyoutarget) i have had them for a very long time yet just ripped the tags off this morning. i bought these jeans nearly two years ago to the day! i know this because the receipt was in the back pocket! ha!! yup. i meant to return them but clearly failed...so here we have a 'new' pair of jeans for me today, September 12, 2014. purchase date of September 16, 2012. they have put in some serious shelf time!! gosh i think they are fairly cute too. why'd i wait so long to wear these things!! at any rate, i am a fan and will toss into my rotation!

pictorial update: 



throwback of Angel, Jessica and tiny baby Olivia!


me and my baby. bliss!



Patisserie 46 yummies, hiding out in the bag....


oh, hello there my little breakfast buddies!


darling big James stopped by "P46" (as the locals say) this morning and brought back some delicious coffee and a croissant and some peachy pastry divineness! i tried the snacks - mmmm! and i downed the coffee...will definitely be making multiple trips back, in the future!

well, JILL, I will post a better blog entry next week. promsies. cheers to you, in the meantime! 


xoxx!


No comments:

Post a Comment