Monday, June 3, 2013

ooops, I did it again! twice.

I guess a great way to tell if you've slacked on your blogging is when you post basically the same posts in a row. sorry about that redundancy! 

If i had more to BLOG about, I would. But I don't, really! I mean, I can come up with about 99 things to b!tch about and things to make fun of people over, but I am trying to be a little more positive these days. 


OK, how about how much I am craving sushi lately? Despite the lack of summery weather that usually brings on my urge for sushi, I still am just pining for it! Maybe tonight James will treat me to a little yum yum sushi!! fingers crossed, but i don't have high hopes.



is this for real, or just a mean trick? 
because this looks like heaven to me and 
I definitely want a WHOLE lotta THAT goodness.
thank you, Taco Bell.

Yup, I must be hungry because in a pinch all i think and write about is food. I gotta go find something to eat.

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment