Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year, New Post, New newssss

well its a new year. my resolution? i don't know. be on time. haha, how about be more realistic about things, starting with the fact that I will likely never be on time for anything. perhaps if i resolve to be EARLY, i will actually end up being ON time?? let's aim for that… be EARLY.

so there we have it… i shall resolve to be early.

2013 was quite the year for me and those close to me… let me explain: 


new dog, Nash


new job (same boss)

oops



new ring!


uh-ohh. poor nash


oopsies


new birthday lawn toy for James


oopsie poopsie


plans for a new kitchen (coming in 2014)


new James!


James Kenneth
10.30.2013


hunk


chunk


yay. finally used this spot (legitimately)


merry christmas


happy new year


stay warm!

so basically, 2013 was life changing in many ways. still not married, but I suppose it's always nice to have something to look forward to, right?!

happy new year and new loves!








1 comment: