Thursday, January 30, 2014

"real" housewives of delusional county

so I saw Real Housewives of Orange County for the first time yesterday… WHAT the FRICK is wrong with those delusional women?! holy crap! I tried to pick out which lady was the "most normal" and even then, she was a complete whackjob! drugs? alcohol? i think they are all under some serious external chemical abuse as well as internal, mental chemical imbalance! I actually started to feel embarrassed for a couple of them - it really was a funny "reality check" for me and made me so much more thankful for my comparatively mundane life!! 

just had to share that bizarre awakening to the unrealistic reality tv. yuk!

so it snowed a bunch this morning. a few inches… note how everyone still made it to work. Atlanta, are you listening?!!? haha. it is nuts how quickly the ATL went on lockdown mode after a measly two inches of fluff dropped by to visit. YES i know they don't have legions of plow trucks like we have in Minnesota, but still… seems to me in a time of "sink or swim," ATL sank like an anchor. 

sidenote, I happen to love Atlanta!! just have to enjoy a little laugh when I can. silly Georgians. sure hope our fruit prices don't raise too much! :)


as i was heading back to my office 
after a quick run to Target this morning,
 I spotted my boss 
walking to work - yellow jacket! funny!

this weekend James will be gutting the kitchen from HE!!. HOORAY! it's about time… thank goodness we are finally able to get this show on the road. he recently ripped up the nasty, 40 year old linoleum floor and we are hoping to use the existing hardwood floors beneath as our 'new' floors. in a few weeks time we should be enjoying our sharkey gray cabinets, butcher block counter tops, subway tile backsplash, all new appliances, white apron sink, and overall improved kitchen atmosphere!! yes, yes, YES! things are getting better and better in our little house. James has had a huge influence on our home's improvements, and I am quite grateful for his leadership in this area of our life together.

i plan to post pictures of before/during/after the process, which will likely be in 2-3 weeks. stay tuned.








No comments:

Post a Comment