Wednesday, October 3, 2012

i still have a pulse.


oops. wow, i've been a little bit, umm, absent lately. so much has happened in the last couple weeks/since my last post... yet everything is still the same.

I've been so busy with work and at home and have quite simply been too tired to write or to even think of what TO write. I know this comes as a surprise because my life is just so thrilling, it would seem as though i have endless adventures to log, blog and clog. ha, maybe not.

so what have I been getting into lately? well, i had another anniversary of turning 21 years old, i will say that much. so we had a little "fall party" in slight conjunction with the ol' day-of-birth celebration, and it was a great time! we had folks over to our house (failed to snap any pics of the simple yet effective set up/bar) then scooted to Gasthof's for Oktoberfest!! let's see... at the house we had spiked warm cider, vodka soaked gummi bears (delicious), plenty of food and a rather impressive (brush yo' shoulder off) boozey table/bar spread. i may have over done it, again. I cannot help myself! I have an extreme personality, meaning i cannot do pretty much anything in moderation. therefore, we had about 5 different flavors of schnapps, oodles of mixers, pumpkin, caramel, apple, vanilla flavored everything, jagermeister (yeah, I know!!), and even glow in the dark Kanye West glasses for party favors. anyway, it was a really fun night and i think the only pic i have is of the vodka-bathed (BLOATED) gummi bears. which were delish - incase i failed to mention (which i know i didn't).

other than the party, we've just been enjoying Carleton Football (go knights!) on saturdays and then "whatever" else on the weekends. maybe going out, maybe staying in watching college football... we hit Town Hall Brewery for brunch to celebrate my dad's birthday (and mine) and James and I went again last Sunday (YES, that is 2 Sundays in a row! blushing...) and had more delicious food and a fun time.


My yummy beer + Olivia's chapstick 
(found it in my purse) 
= hydrated lips and happy belly!

anyway, this is all i've got for right now because I have a few other tasks to get finished. no major news to report...just a speedy HELLO and I AM STILL ALIVE.


Oliva's picture day 2012!


Olivia being a back seat diva while 
driving to James football game last weekend.
I really love spoiling her.



Shopping in Target... 
more or less consisted of buying sh!t 
we don't need and playing hide & seek 
in the racks with O-girl. so mature, I know.

oh, i guess this is something awesome and pretty much worthy of posting on the interwebs:


friggin awesomely delicious and FULL OF SUGAR!!!
i ate one and was more than satisfied. will share the rest.
worth the $3. buy them.

ok, time to run and watch the presidential debate. haha, just kidding. my mind has been made up for the last four years. catch my drift?

happy wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment