Friday, May 16, 2014

almost a crawler!

i just noticed this...looks like REAL snow coming down!! this pic was taken in January, i believe, and that is my darling boss walking down Nicollet Mall. it was taken by me from the skyway between Target and the US Bank building. awesome pic!

anyway....hello friday.


someone is moving closer and closer to be a CRAWLER! 
we need to baby proof the house!


the boys (bb and Nash) and I went on a run this morning...
stopped by Jill's house but she was not home 
so we thought we'd take this pic in her yard. 
normal, right? 

both Nash and bb have been excellent running (riding) buddies! I am so very, very thankful that they seem to enjoy the runs, as they do... otherwise I would be super bummed out. I would probably not be running so much if one of them decided to be uncooperative. luckily bb typically falls asleep during the run and nash just frolics beside me. when we get home nash passes out and bb usually enjoys a bottle and then some play time. everyone wins!

time for the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment