Thursday, May 15, 2014

mo days, mo pics

another day, another roll of pics of my bb. yep, i am that mom! 'that mom' i never knew i would be but am happy with the fact that I AM. baby james pretty much makes me happier than I ever knew i could or wanted to be, even at 2 am. and again at 3 am. and at 4 am when he has a fistful of my hair. yes - all those times and more! i've included some silly candid pics from the last 2-3 days... 


busted! playing with his drawstrings


ruling the living room rug 


my new runners - how'd that get in there!? (PS they are awesome)


this morning he decided to hang out, 
standing up (almost) by himself...
just putting out the vibe!

the weather has been fairly nice lately which has enabled us to go for a few runs around Lake Harriet. Dearest Jill has been a great running buddy for us and has definitely made our lake adventures more enjoyable! Hopefully we keep up the good habit!

you hear me, Jilly??

also: happy birthday to miss Jilly Bean, the Yogi Queen!! so happy to have you as a great part of my family's life!!

(Husby Rick and Jill on their wedding day....obvi)

No comments:

Post a Comment