Thursday, June 28, 2012

heating up!

ohhh, "affordable healthcare." what disappointing news today! I am less than thrilled with the Supreme Court ruling, however I will leave it at that. and... this isn't russia. is this russia? (name that movie!)

just wanted to share a bit of positive news - take a peek at the line up for highs forecasted in Minneapolis for the next week!






This makes me SO HAPPY! Even if I'm not outside, at the beach or pool or whatever, I am still LOVING this weather. something about hot (and even humid!) weather reminds me of being a kid - and those are always my favorite memories. my house does not have air conditioning, just a handful of fans (most of which are probably as old as yours truly). Poor James. he is not as big a fan as I am of the heat, however he sure is a trooper. he's still offering to grill up our dinners each night - i would be one sweaty mess standing at the grill in this weather!

I think it's time to start thinking about fun Independence Day celebrations/festivities. I already have sparklers and red/white/blue glow sticks, so i feel pretty confident in the direction I'm headed. hopefully 7/4/12 will involve plenty of sunshine, me on/in/near a large body of water, and my family and friends (and said party favors!). 

i hope everyone has a great Thursday and a fast Friday! the weekend is nearly upon us!

rock and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment