Friday, July 13, 2012

get yerrr (friday) freak on...

OH MY GOODNESS!

My friend sent me this link this morning... I feel selfish keeping it to myself, so here it is. Definitely check this out!  Big Ten Mascots...Call Me Maybe? Seriously, i think i started sweating because I was laughing so hard! I'm always happy to see my man Brutus, but I have to admit that Goldy the Gopher and the Nebraska Husker are the main attractions!

Last night after my sad, wimpy run (my legs have no "GO" lately! what up with that?!) around Calhoun, I saw so many bonehead people inside of/outside of/driving their cars. Come on, people... common sense! One lady in a minivan (duh - minivan? we all know this can't ever be good!) was trying to parallel park into the most ENORMOUS parking space, ever know to parallel parkers of the world. She had oodles of room and simply could NOT park that kiddie-cruiser. I think she was panicking because it was a semi busy road (there were 3 cars behind her, i had the pleasure of being #2 in line) and she knew she was causing a traffic build up (she somehow managed to block the oncoming traffic lane as well! What the!?), so she just kind of sat there in the street, not knowing what to do. what a moron. it looked more like she was doing a 90 degree backup than anything. once again, my "minivans are the worst drivers, EVER!" belief is reconfirmed! get a clue! 

more rants, you say? ok! I also saw one dillweed of a guy park and just FLING his car door open, as traffic whizzed by him. he never even looked in the mirrors to see if oncoming traffic could possibly be collecting a "door prize" due to his cluelessness. my goodness. awareness, people! 

I actually saw quite a few absurd things yesterday that made me shake my head in disbelief...  but I'm sure I don't need to b!tch about them because we all see our fair share of questionable drivers. I just wish everyone could be a perfectly aware, considerate and "aggressive" driver like me. :) (hardy harr har!)

how about something that saw and thought was pretty awesome? when i parked at Calhoun the other day there was this Chrysler 300 - really "pimped out" as some would say - and the license plate, vanity plate of course, was "SEK SEE" !!! Get it?!?! hilarious! I wanted to take a pic but was afraid i would appear too creepy... and based on the car (i judged!), it was a belonging of someone who could beat my booty, so i opted to avoid anything ugly. when i returned from my run, the owner (i was pretty close in my judgement!) and her friend were hanging out around the car... I told the ladies that i loved the plates and she was impressed i "got it." i was like, yeah, Cracker knows whats up! and we had a good laugh. :) it was pretty dang funny. great, creative license plate!! kudos to the sistahhh! (wink!)

that is all i've got for now.

happy Friday the 13th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment