Monday, July 16, 2012

hot and heavy 100 monday

had another great weekend! nailed a 7 mile run Friday night, had a grueling, SWEATY and humid 4 mile "run" Saturday at 7 AM, and even squeezed in a couple hours at the beach with KG and Moniquewa - best beach betches ever! thanks for getting that freakin' spider off me, with the quickness!! apologies to fellow beach-goers who had to hear us screaming in a hot panic...but that arachnid was GINORMOUS! post beach and spider-scare i shuttled down to Dundas for my Bro-in-law's birthday BBQ Saturday night. Then headed back to MSP and before i drifted off to sleep, I finally watched "Despicable Me." haven't seen it? You ARE missing out! Steve Carrel, Jason Segal, WIll Ferrell, Kristen Wiig.... hilarious! of course my favorites were the minions! SO CUTE and i want to speak their language! 

Sunday i spent the day with my mumzie at my parent's pool. it was perfect!! so much fun just in relaxing and chit chatting with her. i always forget how funny she is... always a great time when it's time spent with my mom. here she is (we were being silly) on the 4th of July on my parents boat. she is such a cute little munchkin!



it was a great overall weekend! and of course, I am already gearing up for the next one.

why?

James comes home! home!!! I am so excited. 

today we are supposed to hit 100. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i hope to experience some of the excitement!! bring on the heat! I love this weather!

cross your fingers that i make it through my run tonight without sweating my face off!

may the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment