Wednesday, January 16, 2013

animal print, out of control!

Ever see something and you just cannot stop looking at it? Something...maybe like a sweater that looks like some sort of animated animal face? You saw that too? You mean this one??


I cannot stop looking at this! and laughing at it. 

I love this sweater thing! It is hilarious and honestly I think it would be really entertaining to wear it - in public, obviously - just to see what peoples reactions to seeing it would be. I don't even know where I saw this pic, but I had to save it. Go ahead, keep looking at it. The eyes...I wonder what they are made of? Can you slouch the neck to look more like a cowl neck? would the sweat look more like a red box with a white pattern on it? could you hide the eyes? I bet there are many fun different looks you could come up with for this sweater. with a face. the faced sweater. on your chest. ha. gotta love fashion.

and now, maybe because I don't have any kids or too much personal excitement in my life, I must be one of those people who talks about their pet nonstop. yes, this is pretty much all the thrill and intrigue I have in my life lately. my amazing wonderdog, Nash. don't judge me. he is worth every single post I will ever make about him. boast post, one might call it. so deal. thank you.

Good news! Nash finally met Brutus...and they are going to be BFFs! I mean, look at them pooping together. the fellas that poo together, stay together. right?


oh shoot, I just realized this is the wrong pic...

I have another one that shows both of them "crouching" (you know, assuming the position) at the same time. It was so funny to witness. and I have a feeling this will not be the last time this team effort happens! at least they feel ultra comfortable with each other already. 


leave my undies alone, Nash!

lastly, Nash was a dear and decided to help me with the laundry over the weekend. and by help me "with" the laundry, i really mean help me from NOT getting my clean laundry folded. seriously, every time i sat down to fold my clothes he would plop down on my lap and demand that i pet him and give him undivided attention! what a rascal. I must admit that I failed to resist his adorable charm and I totally gave in to him 100% of the time! Something about his eyes...his little ears....wagging tail...and him constantly pawing at me. you just can't say no! too much fun.

at least the weekend yielded one sweet victory: he is now trained to saunter on in to his kennel after we just point to it and say "Nash, kennel." poof! no more WWE happening in my living room to force him in there! no joke, it was really a wrestling match to get him in there the first few days! we hated it! we'd feel so bad cramming him in when clearly he did NOT want to go in there! At least once he is in, he is totally fine and relaxes. it was just getting him to that point that was a physical (and emotional!) struggle. but, no more! I am so proud of him! good boy, Nash. :)

it's been a busy week so far and I am looking forward to hitting fast forward till Friday. That can happen, right? sometimes I wish my life had a DVR setting. ha!

James gets his finalized Christmas present (from me!) tonight, via UPS. It's a Coach briefcase that he has been pining over for a very, very long time every time we'd go into the Coach store. I am so happy to have gotten it for him finally! it was the highlight of Christmas in 2012...I couldn't wait for him to open it and am pretty impressed with myself for waiting until Christmas to share it. I guess there really are some parts of me that I can control...I just might be a real adult, after all! (don't hold me to that just yet!)

So, Merry Christmas AGAIN to James! Finally you will have your briefcase in the exact color of your dreams!

cheers to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment