Thursday, January 17, 2013

public displays of TAILS?

Seriously? a tail. this silly boy is really wearing a tail at the mall.

what is this world coming to? or at least, this generation? he was about 15 years old. anything for attention, I guess. what an idiot. yes, i am judging. I've done some stupid things that i thought were cool, but nothing quite like this. stupid.


so anyway, I don't have anything positive to say about this pic and this kid. yuk.

other than that, the week has been kind of slow. except for when Nash decided to play "jail break" and busted out of his kennel yesterday while I was at work!! i don't know how he did it, but today I tied the door shut with a ribbon (of course it looks adorable) after making sure all the locks were in tact. I don't know how he did that!! amazing. he might be too clever for his own good! stinker.

we are supposed to get a little bit of snow on Friday and maybe Saturday too. yay! we need a new pretty dusting! 

have a great day...why? because today is trash day, which means -- it's almost FRIDAY! hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment