Thursday, February 14, 2013

happy Day of LUUURVE!! Chateau Blanche, etc...

it's Valentine's Day!! who's excited!!!

ME!

this is an extra special valentine's day for me because of two reasons. oh i mean three. here they are, in no particular order...

wait, i just added a fourth.

1. James and I get to "celebrate" Valentine's Day today, in the same state, together!! that has not happened for a very long time. 

2. today I had an unexpected exciting surprise - I talked to my dearest friend Ladunni! We haven't chatted much lately due to busy lives and the fact that she is living in NIGERIA and me in the States (obviously) and the time difference is quite inconvenient. Anyway, I am so happy that we connected...she is my sole mate. and when i say "sole," it's meant like the shoe. she is the left and i am the right. politically, that's pretty accurate and really, what good is one shoe without the other? that's the real clincher. Happy Valentine's Day to my best gal, college roomie, sistahh from another mistahhh, Ladunni. 

3. I am super thrilled to give james his little Valentine's gift!! it's more of just an "i love you, thanks for being awesome, and i believe in what you're doing every day" gift, but i've been holding on to it for a few weeks for THIS NIGHT. tonight! yes, i am truly that excited to finally give it to him!

4. tonight we are having a very special Valentine's dinner... James so thoughtfully made reservations a couple weeks ago, thank goodness, because this place is very difficult to get into on tonight. for one night and one night only, White Castle goes 5-star dining and accepts reservations for their romantic dining experience! they put tablecloths on the tables, dim the lights, and serve you at the table!! oh gosh, i wonder if we leave a tip!? i've never tipped on a Crave Case before, but i guess it is appropriate tonight! seriously, i am so, SO excited for White Castle tonight, i cannot even fully explain it!! I am so thankful that James puts up with my quirkiness!! heck, i don't even know if he likes Sliders! i guess he will, tonight!

moving right along....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to everyone!! and PS how CUTE are these Target brownies, made with HOT PINK frosting and hearts!! ......



this morning i had the pleasure of taking sweet baby Nash for his morning walk. well, it had snowed a bit overnight and after our 5:15 AM gym class (yikes), we got home and while james went a'shoveling, Nash and I went a'walking....in this winter wonderland!


it was so gorgeous, i swear! and it was about 30 degrees (almost), 
so it was very warm.


this one was while Nash was looking behind me at a person shoveling.
i think he wanted to help the guy - or play with him.

Aren't those gorgeous pictures? or are they just that to me, since I was there? it was so serene and really a very relaxing walk... a great workout, my dog emptied his tank, and the sidewalk and driveway were all shoveled before 7 AM today! an amazing start to a great day!

have a LOVELY night - celebrate something, someone you LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment