Friday, February 1, 2013

rodeooooh, so tough!

Friday is here. It's upon us. Do you feel it?

I had the great fortune of kicking my Friday morning off with a fantastic workout at Orange Theory Fitness, and a SUPERB soundtrack...ready? set? JOCK JAMS! yah! Like, the original Jock Jams, peeps. ARE YOU READY TO RUMMMMMBLE!! it was great!! i would like to have my alarm clock to play back some Jock Jams mixes ("Are You Ready TO RUMMMMMBLE" announcer, included!) each morning. What an exuberant delight it would be to wake up to those jams each morning. 

this weekend should bring us tons of fun... Saturday we have all day to lounge and do as we please, as James finally has the day off!! So we have a 6:45 AM workout, then we can come back home and be as lazy (or productive!...wink wink) as we want. I mean, we do have to finish plastering our bedroom and kitchen....but...doesn't a lazy Saturday sound delightful? I think so, too.

Come Saturday night around 7:30 you will find us, along with our neighbors the Hardestys at the World's Toughest Rodeo! YESSSSSSS. I cannot wait! I LOVE the RODEO!!! Pretty sure "Rodeo Rick" is the most excited of the four of us....but his excitement may be mostly for the whiskey flasks. ha! Look out Saint Paul, here come the cowboys...and cowboy BOOTS! yes! YEEEHAW.


hoping to see some of THIS...
and hoping this hackey-sack of a man is ok!

Sunday, of course, is the Super Bowl! I might bust out my "vintage" Randy THE BOSS  Moss Vikings jersey... I think I can find it! ha. I don't know who I am cheering for...I think this year I'm in it for the binge eating. OK, and I guess Randy Moss...so maybe the 49ers. ehhh. whatever. I think our smorgasbord of grub is going to be quite impressive, so I'm happy with that. And bloody marys, of course.

uh oh, here comes the snow. just in time for the weekend kick off!! 


just wanted to share this pic because i think it might be the Gospel. 
just sayin'

ok, ok...and we might hit the mall tonight and someone feels like SHOPPING!
Sorry James! but come on... we are going to Fort Myers in a month and it's spring break shopping season! I cannot resist.

Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment