Wednesday, August 22, 2012

why this lady loves the Cool J....

Oh my, my, LL Cool J... you have won my heart over, yet again! i haven't much to say today but need to share this great tidbit of "news." this makes me love you even more. (shakes her head and slowly exhales... aye aye ayeee.)

other than that... i made no-potatoes (or "faux-potatoes" as I like to call them; any chance to utilize a frenchie word makes me happy!) last night and thoroughly enjoyed them for lunch today. will be using the remaining half head of cauliflower tonight to make more for tomorrow's lunch. maybe I will try to add some chives or sour cream (ok, more like plain greek yogurt!) to them tomorrow. mmmm. pics/recipe to come!

but seriously, back to LL... whats not to love!?!


and this is the real Cool J who wins my heart over and over again...



almost the weekend...get ready....


No comments:

Post a Comment