Tuesday, November 27, 2012

tough tuesday - quickie.

Monday's daytime high was 22 degrees. to all you "trendy fashion" Pinners out there, I say HA. go Pin some "cute winter outfits" consisting of tights, a skirt and an oversized "cozy" sweater for weather like that. folks, that doesn't even include the wind chill factor. so sorry but you're gonna need more than one little pair of tights to get your photo shoot-on in the outdoors with that type of weather. more than half of the U.S. has NO idea what real winter is like. skinnies, a chambray top and infinity scarf don't cut it. good try though. (no hard feelings, i swear.)

the pooping bandit was in full force all day in the rest room yesterday. made my few number one trips quite awkward. 

and today, more toily drama: i desperately need to tinkle and the bathroom on my office floor is being fixed. for like 20+ minutes. my bladder is about to erupt (hence my time I have to make this lame-o entry). no big deal. experiencing semi-severe pains in my abdominal region because my bladder is full of 2 pint glasses of water plus a venti coffee. ugh. i guess i did this to myself! i take the blame.

last night J and i watched TWO episodes of American Horror Story. yup, we lurve it. hopefully we can put out two more tonight. is that sad that i look forward to them so much? yikes.

ok, i seriously cannot think. I need to burst. 

new muffins i made:

1 mushed banana
1 cup oats
1/4 cup egg whites
1/4 cup Silk almond milk

bake for 15-18 mins in 350 oven in greased muffin tin. enjoy! 
well, almost. i suggest adding blueberries or a splenda packet or two. i added 1 cup of pulp form a blueberry-carrot-apple juicer and it helped a little, but it could use maybe a shot of vanilla extract or something else. for the most part, pretty good though! i mostly loved the consistency/texture. mmm!

ok, i am off to find a bathroom. this is getting serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment